Summer Camp 2023!
All the fun details!
- The exciting opportunity to work on therapeutic learning goals through their current ABA program, all while engaging with peers in physical, social and interactive activities!
- Students, with direction from their school special educator and the support of a Behavior Analyst and Behavior Instructor, will work on their IEP goals and attend school-based programs when available for the first half of the day and then engage in some fun Summer Camp activities in the afternoon with a focus on social and emotional learning.
- Transportation and snacks provided as needed!
- Day-to-day treatment program data, analysis, staff supervision and progress report at the end of the program will be completed by your team’s Behavior Analyst
- Special Educator Consult available to all student programs and the development of the social and emotional camp
- Summer Camp will occur at both our Williston and Colchester locations
- Monday-Friday during the weeks of July 10th, July 17th, July 24th, August 7th, August 14th and August 21st
- Full (8:00-3:00) or half day (8:00-12:00, 12:30-3:30) programs available
- Four make-up days available throughout the Summer
- See this link to apply for the program. We will get back to everyone by no later than 5/15 with confirmation for the student in our Summer program and a welcome packet for families
School is Out for Summer:
- Additional days of celebrations and preparation for summer on June 27th, 28th and 29th from 8:00-3:00