What We Do
At SD Associates, we are committed to providing evidenced based services to support durable and generalized learning. For individuals with developmental disabilities, those services are applications of applied behavior analysis (ABA), the science of human behavior. Upon acceptance of a referral, each client is assigned a licensed and board certified behavior analyst (LBA/BCBA) who conducts and oversees functional analyses of the behaviors of interest and any relevant repertoire assessments. S/he then designs the behavior support plans and teaching/learning procedures that arise from those assessments and supervises implementation.
Services we provide incorporate the following:
Assessment and Program Development
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and Functional Analyses (FA)
- Applied Verbal Behavior (AVB) Assessments
- Adaptive Behavior Assessments
- Repertoire Inventories
- Ecological Assessments
- Routines Based Assessments
- Program Assessments
- Behavior Support Plan (BSP) Development
- Teaching/Learning Procedures
Staff and Family Consultation and Training
- BSP Implementation Training
- SUPPORT training (a VT Agency of Education approved Rule 4500 training package)
- Staff/ Family training on a wide range of topics
- Ongoing program implementation and development consultation
Provision of a range of direct program services including:
- BCBA/BCaBA program training and supervision.
- Special Education and related services
- Staff (behavioral instructors: BI’s) at necessary and sufficient ratios to implement behavior support and teaching/learning procedures at school and in home and community settings
To apply for services, please click here.
Direct service provision may be provided by BI’s with certified behavior analyst supervision or include full program services (special education and limited related services).