Who We Are
Service and support in pursuit of learning is our product and that product is delivered on a day-to-day basis by our dedicated behavioral instructors (BIs). At any one time, we employ approximately 60 BIs. All of our BIs hold, or are in the process of attaining, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential* through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The constancy of our BIs’ service is made possible in a variety of ways by the support of our program support instructors (PSIs).
- Gabe Aguilar, B.A.
- McKenzie Bover, B.A.
- Elizabeth Dusablon, B.S.
- Shannon Harrington, B.S.
- Liam Loughlin
- Jake St. Pierre, B.A.
- Jenn Stafford, B.A.
- Sean Walkama, B.A.
- Alishia Cleveland, B.A.
- Abigail Howard, B.A.
- Michael Lonergan, M.Ed.
- Moriah Manahan, B.A.
- Jenny Rist, B.A.
- Katie Watson, M.Ed.
Interns are taking coursework to become BCBAs or BCaBA. They perform support duties under the direct supervision of licensed/certified behavior analysts.
Our certified and licensed clinicians and educators provide the necessary structure and content that makes direct service possible:
- Derek Barrows, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Anna Boziwick, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Tasha Bradley, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Sarah Curran, M.S., CFY/SLP
- Gabi Davis, M.Ed., LSE
- Susan Dumais, M.Ed., LSE, BCBA, LBA
- Camron Edwards, M.A., M.S., BCBA, LBA
- Alyse Heffelfinger, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Caitlin Henck, M.Ed., BCBA
- Sarah Kitchen, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda Clark, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda LaRose, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA, LSE
- Forreste Lombard, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jess Marini, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Shona Marston, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jacob Saunders, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Wendy Skendzel, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Emma Smith, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Tenisa Turnbaugh, B.S.Ed., BCaBA, LABA
What the letters stand for:
- BCaBA – board certified assistant behavior analyst.
- BCBA – board certified behavior analyst.
- LABA – licensed assistant behavior analyst (VT)
- LBA – licensed behavior analyst (VT)
- LSE – licensed special educator (VT)
- SLP – Speech/Language Pathologist
Our operations staff ensure that everything runs smoothly:
- Anthony Carace, B.S., Program Manager, Williston
- Mariah Charbonneau, A.A., Operations Administrator
- David Davis, Program Manager, Windsor
- Megan Flye, Program Manager, Windsor
- Lindsay Lowe, Program Manager, Montpelier
- Jimmy Martin, B.A., Operations Administrator
- Josh Newcity, I.T. Administrator
- Ashley Ovitt, B.S.Ed., Operations Coordinator
- Conor Simmons, B.S.Ed., Program Manager, Williston
- Gary Turnbaugh, I.T. Coordinator
Serving all of the above: