Who We Are
Service and support in pursuit of learning is our product and that product is delivered on a day-to-day basis by our dedicated behavioral instructors (BIs). At any one time, we employ approximately 60 BIs. All of our BIs hold, or are in the process of attaining, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential* through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The constancy of our BIs’ service is made possible in a variety of ways by the support of our program support instructors (PSIs).
- Gabe Aguilar, B.A.
- McKenzie Bover, B.A.
- Anthony Carace, B.S.
- Shannon Harrington, B.S.
- Liam Loughlin
- Heidi Martin, B.A.
- Jimmy Martin, B.A.
- Greg Sierman B.F.A.
- Jenn Stafford, B.A.
- Alishia Cleveland, B.A., ABC
- Caitlin Henck, M.Ed., ABC
- Abigail Howard, B.A., ABC
- Michael Lonergan, M.Ed., ABC
- Moriah Manahan, B.A., ABC
- Jenny Rist, B.A., ABC
- Katie Watson, M.Ed., BC
What the letters stand for:
- ABC – assistant behavioral consultant. ABCs have completed at least 2 courses in the BACB course sequence and have supervision contracts with mentoring BCBAs.
- BC – behavioral consultant. BCs have met all coursework and supervision requirements for BCBA qualification and are exam ready.
Our certified and licensed clinicians and educators provide the necessary structure and content that makes direct service possible:
- Derek Barrows, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Anna Boziwick, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Tasha Bradley, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Sarah Curran, M.S., CFY/SLP, BC
- Gabi Davis, M.Ed., LSE
- Susan Dumais, M.Ed., LSE, BCBA, LBA
- Camron Edwards, M.A., M.S., BCBA, LBA
- Alyse Heffelfinger, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Sarah Kitchen, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda Clark, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda Larose, M. Ed., LSE
- Forreste Lombard, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jess Marini, B.S., BCaBA
- Shona Marston, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jacob Saunders, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Wendy Skendzel, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Emma Smith, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Tenisa Turnbaugh, B.S.Ed., BCaBA, LABA
What the letters stand for:
- BCaBA – board certified assistant behavior analyst.
- BCBA – board certified behavior analyst.
- LABA – licensed assistant behavior analyst (VT)
- LBA – licensed behavior analyst (VT)
- LSE – licensed special educator (VT)
- SLP – Speech/Language Pathologist
Our operations staff ensure that everything runs smoothly:
- David Davis, Program Manager, Windsor
- Megan Flye, Program Manager, Windsor
- Marie Johnson, M.Ed., Intake Coordinator
- Anna Lornitzo, B.S., I.T. and Operations Assistant
- Lindsay Lowe, Program Manager, Montpelier
- Josh Newcity, I.T. Administrator
- Ashley Ovitt, B.S.Ed., Operations Coordinator
- Mary Peet, B.S.Ed., Employee Benefits Mgr./Operations Assistant
- Conor Simmons, B.S.Ed., Program Manager, Williston
- Gary Turnbaugh, I.T. Coordinator
Serving all of the above: