Who We Are
Service and support in pursuit of learning is our product and that product is delivered on a day-to-day basis by our dedicated behavioral instructors (BIs). At any one time, we employ approximately 60 BIs. All of our BIs must meet the performance criteria for the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential* through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Many go on to obtain that credential. The constancy of our BIs’ service is made possible in a variety of ways by the support of our program support instructors (PSIs).
- Nicholas Belcher
- Olivia Comeau, A.S.
- Maggie LaFlame, A.S.
- Matt Rodovick, B.A.
- Kim Sturtevant, A.S.
- Taylor Anderson, B.A.
- Justin Derosier, B.A.
- Haley Helstein, B.S.
- Erika Joy, B.S.
- Liam Loughlin, B.A.
- Jenn Stafford, B.A.
Interns are taking coursework to become BCBAs or BCaBA. They perform support duties under the direct supervision of licensed/certified behavior analysts.
Our certified and licensed clinicians and educators provide the necessary structure and content that makes direct service possible:
- Christine Aldrich, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Derek Barrows, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- McKenzie Bover, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Kristen Burkholder, M.S., BCBA, LBA
- Amanda Clark, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Susan Dumais, M.Ed., LSE, BCBA, LBA
- Elizabeth Dusablon, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Camron Edwards, M.A., M.S., BCBA, LBA
- Caitlin Henck, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Sarah Kitchen, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda LaRose, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA, LSE
- Emily Leopold, B.F.A., LSE
- Michael Lonergan, M.S.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Moriah Manahan, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Emily Messier, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Emma Saunders, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Jacob Saunders, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Molly Smith, B.S., LSE, RBT
- Katie Watson, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
What the letters stand for:
- BCaBA – board certified assistant behavior analyst.
- BCBA – board certified behavior analyst.
- LABA – licensed assistant behavior analyst (VT)
- LBA – licensed behavior analyst (VT)
- LSE – licensed special educator (VT)
- SLP – Speech/Language Pathologist
Our operations staff ensure that everything runs smoothly:
- Wendy Bronner, A.A. Office Manager, Williston
- Anthony Carace, B.S., Program Manager, Williston
- Mariah Charbonneau, A.A., Operations Administrator
- Megan Flye, Program Manager, Windsor
- Jayne Lowe, B.S., Insurance Billing Manager
- Lindsay Carey, B.A., Program Manager, Montpelier
- Jimmy Martin, B.A., Operations Administrator
- Josh Newcity, I.T. Administrator
- Ashley Ovitt, B.S.Ed., Operations Coordinator
- Conor Simmons, B.S.Ed., Program Manager, Williston
Serving all of the above:
- Jenn Johnson, Program Director, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- David Powsner, Executive/Clinical Director, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Lesha Rasco, Operations Director, M.Ed., LSE
- Jessica Speckert, SVT Program Director, M.A., BCBA, LBA, LABA