Who We Are
Service and support in pursuit of learning is our product and that product is delivered on a day-to-day basis by our dedicated behavioral instructors (BIs). At any one time, we employ approximately 60 BIs. All of our BIs hold, or are in the process of attaining, the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential* through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). The constancy of our BIs’ service is made possible in a variety of ways by the support of our program support instructors (PSIs).
- Gabe Aguilar, B.A.
- Shannon Harrington, B.S.
- Danica Kennedy, B.S.
- Maggie LaFlame, A.S.
- Matt Rodovick, B.A.
- Jake St. Pierre, B.A.
- Josie Thibault, B.A
- Sean Walkama, B.A.
- Christine Aldrich, M.Ed.
- Elizabeth Dusablon, M.A.
- Haley Helstein, B.S.
- Carolyn Larabee, B.A.
- Liam Loughlin, B.A.
- Emily Messier, B.A.
- Jenn Stafford, B.A.
- Elizabeth Trajanovikj, M.A.
Interns are taking coursework to become BCBAs or BCaBA. They perform support duties under the direct supervision of licensed/certified behavior analysts.
Our certified and licensed clinicians and educators provide the necessary structure and content that makes direct service possible:
- Derek Barrows, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- McKenzie Bover, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Tasha Bradley, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Amanda Clark, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Sarah Curran, M.S., CCC/SLP, BCaBA, LABA
- Angela D’Amico, M.A., LSE
- Gabi Davis, M.Ed., LSE
- Susan Dumais, M.Ed., LSE, BCBA, LBA
- Camron Edwards, M.A., M.S., BCBA, LBA
- Alyse Heffelfinger, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Caitlin Henck, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Abigail Howard, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Sarah Kitchen, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Amanda LaRose, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA, LSE
- Michael Lonergan, M.S.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Moriah Manahan, B.A., BCaBA, LABA
- Jess Marini, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Shona Marston, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jenny Rist, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Jacob Saunders, B.S., BCaBA, LABA
- Wendy Skendzel, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Emma Smith, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- Tenisa Turnbaugh, B.S.Ed., BCaBA, LABA
- Katie Watson, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
What the letters stand for:
- BCaBA – board certified assistant behavior analyst.
- BCBA – board certified behavior analyst.
- LABA – licensed assistant behavior analyst (VT)
- LBA – licensed behavior analyst (VT)
- LSE – licensed special educator (VT)
- SLP – Speech/Language Pathologist
Our operations staff ensure that everything runs smoothly:
- Wendy Bronner, A.A. Office Manager, Williston
- Anthony Carace, B.S., Program Manager, Williston
- Mariah Charbonneau, A.A., Operations Administrator
- Megan Flye, Program Manager, Windsor
- Jayne Lowe, B.S., Insurance Billing Manager
- Lindsay Carey, B.A., Program Manager, Montpelier
- Jimmy Martin, B.A., Operations Administrator
- Josh Newcity, I.T. Administrator
- Ashley Ovitt, B.S.Ed., Operations Coordinator
- Conor Simmons, B.S.Ed., Program Manager, Williston
- Gary Turnbaugh, I.T. Coordinator
Serving all of the above:
- Jenn Johnson, Program Director, M.A., BCBA, LBA
- David Powsner, Executive/Clinical Director, M.Ed., BCBA, LBA
- Lesha Rasco, Operations Director, M.Ed., LSE
- Jessica Speckert, Clinical Systems Director, M.A., BCBA, LBA, LABA